PxPixel
Trevor Skinner

Trevor Skinner

90% of your problems can be solved by digital & marketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills! @GSMA Digital Director

London, UK
  • 20คำแนะนำ
  • 72 ผู้ติดตาม
  • 72กำลังติดตาม
  • 3 รายการ
รายการของ Trevor ใน เมืองทั้งหมด
  • Barcelona
  • Belfast
  • Castlereagh
  • London
  • Cape Town
  • Atlanta
  • เมืองทั้งหมด
ท็อปเมืองของ Trevor
Barcelona
4 ทิปส์
Belfast
2 ทิปส์
Castlereagh
1 ทิป
London
2 ทิปส์
Cape Town
5 ทิปส์
Atlanta
1 ทิป
โหลดเพิ่ม
โหลดเพิ่ม
Trevor Skinner
1 อัพเดตสถานที่แล้ว เมษายน 7, 2017
สถานที่ 1 แห่ง รวม Luigi
Trevor Skinner
1 อัพเดตสถานที่แล้ว
สถานที่ 1 แห่ง รวม Brookwood Restaurant
Trevor Skinner
517 อัพเดตสถานที่แล้ว
สถานที่ 517 แห่ง รวม The Gibson Hotel, Presidential Box, The Dirty Duck Alehouse, The Rabbit
    คำแนะนำล่าสุดของ Trevor
    บันทึก
    "Only just discovered Ginza! Amazing and can highly recommend. Amazing food, quiet and friendly staff. Sushi is spot on!!"
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · สิงหาคม 9
    ญี่ปุ่น
    · เบลฟัสต์, สหราชอาณาจักร
    บันทึก
    "Amazing selection of electrical goods and super friendly staff! Highly recommend for great customer service and competitive prices!"
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · กันยายน 22, 2020
    อิเล็กทรอนิกส์
    · Castlereagh, สหราชอาณาจักร
    บันทึก
    "Excellent Indian, great service. Good choice of all foods. Really recommend this place"
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · สิงหาคม 20, 2019
    ผับ
    · Glenariffe, สหราชอาณาจักร
    บันทึก
    "Stumbled upon this place looking for somewhere to eat, and glad I did. Amazing food, good wine and friendly staff. Good prices and highly recommended."
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · สิงหาคม 20, 2018
    ร้านสเต็ก
    · Dublin 2, ไอร์แลนด์
    8.5
    บันทึก
    "Everything is good here! Food, drink and staff! Great atmosphere! One of my favourite Belfast restaurants!"
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · พฤษภาคม 21, 2018
    ร้านอาหาร
    · เบลฟัสต์, สหราชอาณาจักร
    8.1
    บันทึก
    "My favourite Belfast restaurant, the menu is something to take your time over the food is so appealing! And you cannot make a wrong choice! Love this place!"
    Trevor SkinnerTrevor Skinner · ตุลาคม 14, 2017
    ร้านอาหาร
    · Belfast, สหราชอาณาจักร
    9.0